Company : Smaller Earth
Activities: Ski / Snowboard Instructor Courses / Holiday Rep & Resort Work / Chef Jobs / Winter Jobs / Ski Jobs / Hotel Jobs
Country: New Zealand
Location : Queenstown
Duration: 4 months to 6 months
Approx Costs: 500 to 750 £ Pound (UK)
Work at one of the top ski mountains that New Zealand has to offer during an epic summer or winter work season and claim the ultimate bragging rights.
Work a ski season in New Zealand this winter and claim the ultimate bragging rights. Kick start your working holiday with a guaranteed job interview prior to departure and hit the ground running from the moment you arrive.
We're looking for people to fill a variety of resort roles both on the mountain and off the mountain! So if you're looking for a new change...we've got something for you.
We're even flying representatives from the top ski resorts in New Zealand over to the U.K so you can meet them face to face and get hired on the spot!
Liverpool Hiring Fair - 1 Hanover Street, L1 3DN, Saturday 8th April 2017
London Hiring Fair - Radisson Blu Hotel, Sunday 9th April 2017
We even have a Smaller Earth office based in Queenstown, we're at the heart of the action. We know the locals, we are the locals and we know exactly where to get the best burger in town. With some of the country's most prestigious employers working with us, we have a working holiday like no other.
All year round start dates
- Guaranteed job interview with a New Zealand employer*
- Airport pick up
- Two night hostel stay with breakfast
- Visa application support
- Guidance with obtaining your IRD (This is your unique tax number that you need to get paid!)
- Bank account appointment booked for your arrival
- Accommodation Guide
- Big Night Out Voucher
- Usually be permanently living in your country of residence - this means you can be temporarily visiting another country when you submit your application
- Have a passport that's valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- Be between 18 and 30 years old
- Not bring children with you
- Hold a return ticket, or have sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket
- Have a minimum of $350 NZD per month of your intended stay available to meet your living costs whilst you're there
- Meet the health & character requirements
- Be going to New Zealand to holiday, with work or study being secondary intentions for your visit
- Not have been approved a visa permit under a New Zealand working holiday scheme before
We are now redirecting you to our partner specialist supplier website where you will be able to view more information and make a booking.
Now you have sent an enquiry the next step is to start getting prepared for your big overseas adventure. Below you will find a list of travel essentials including our top rated websites for travel related goods and services.
Skyscanner’s simple, easy to use search engine makes it easy to book cheap flights abroad:
World Nomads offer simple & flexible travel insurance. You can buy, extend & claim online from anywhere in the world.
VisaHQ provides you with travel visas with a quick and simple online service:
Find the best hotel deals at HotelsCombined - the world's best hotel price comparison site:
We might have other suggestions for similar trips and opportunities worldwide, for advice and recommendations please contact us for help and advice.
Have you booked Smaller Earth Ski Jobs in New Zealand? Please share your experience and submit your review.