CHANGING LIVES BUILDING FUTURES
SCDT provides services in Surrey, Sutton and Wokingham, Berkshire.
For contact details of our area offices, click on the Services tab and then on Contact Information.
We have been helping vulnerable people to rebuild their lives for 35 years. We help:
· Young people at risk
· People recovering from alcohol and other substance misuse
· People living with mental health issues
· People with learning disabilities
· People who have been in prison
· One parent-families with children fleeing domestic violence
· Older people
· People with physical or sensory disabilities
As well as offering people a safe place to live, SCDT staff work with residents on issues such as self-respect, gaining confidence and motivation. Some people also need help with developing life skills, such as cooking, cleaning, shopping and budgeting. Residents are encouraged to participate more actively in community life; perhaps through an adult education course, voluntary work in charity shops or other activities.
Have you booked with SCDT? Please share your experience and submit your review.