RD Energy Solutions (RDES) is a renewable energy consultancy and project development company based in Scotland.
RD Energy Solutions Ltd design, supply, install and commission micro renewable energy technologies in the UK domestic, public and private sectors. We are looking for a time-served Mechanical and Electrical contractor to manage a team of heating engineers and electrical contractors. The contractor will also be responsible for expanding the business in the Scottish area. The applicant should hold a valid CSCS card (or equivalent) and be a member of relevant trade organisations, such as CORGI, NIC EIC and/or SELECT. Desirable skills, experience and qualifications of the applicant include:
* Working at heights
* Working with DC
* Working with uninterruptible power supplies
* Connecting generating equipment
* Relevant plumbing/heating qualifications (un-vented hot water, etc)
* Managing a team of contractors
* Working on live construction sites
* Carrying out safety method statements and risk assessments
* Health and safety regulations
* Producing operation and maintenance manuals
* Estimating and tendering
* Operating access and lifting equipment with appropriate IPAF training
If you feel you could fill this role and would like to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding business then please contact Andrew Lyle on 0131 5353403.
Have you booked with RD Energy Solutions (RDES)? Please share your experience and submit your review.