Kick Ski is a family run company providing high-quality skiing holidays in the beautiful French Alpine village of Vaujany, near Alpe d'Huez.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and mature people for the following positions:
* Resort Manager
* Lodge Hosts
For all of these posts, we are looking for mature, responsible people who understand the importance of their work to us and more importantly, to their guests.
We consider all applications on their merits, regardless of age, gender, race and sexual orientation.
To us, maturity and enthusiasm are more important than experience of having done the same job before.
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
* A good salary, based on your own skills and experience
* Good quality accommodation
* A full area (VISALP) lift pass
* A pair of hire skis or a snowboard for the season
* One day off per week (for all staff)
* Good quality ski and snowboard insurance
* Free access to high-speed internet
* Flights to and from resort
* Meals provided six days per week
If you've never done a season before, be warned ? it's hard work, but at the same time, it can be very rewarding.
So, if you're up for the challenge of working for a company with high standards, yet at the same, a company that will treat you with the respect and trust you deserve, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Have you booked with Kick Ski? Please share your experience and submit your review.