Spanish Course Locations: Spanish in Mexico, Spanish in Costa Rica, Spanish in Chile, Spanish in Argentina, Spanish in Spain, Spanish in Ecuador...
Most of the civilized world knows that business is conducted in English at this time. However, millions of people speak Spanish as their mother tongue. In fact, it is estimated that 400 million people speak Spanish, making the second largest language used in the free world. Travel to the USA, Canada, Italy, France, or even Australia, and you will find many people who speak Spanish. Keep reading more about why it is important to learn Spanish!
Taking Spanish lessons is the smart thing to do. Taking Spanish lessons at IMAC Spanish Language programs is smart, cost saving, and lots of fun! See why:
* IMAC Spanish Language Programs has been an accredited educational institute since 1976. We are proud members of several leading industry organizations such as: ASTA, WYSE, ALTO, AATSP, TESOL, ACTFL, AMCHAM among others.
* IMAC Spanish Language Programs is an organization accredited by the Mexican Board of Education and the Secretary of Foreign Relations, (Mexican State Department), devoted to promote international goodwill through education and the teaching of languages.
* We have also been designated as a Socially Responsible Company. This honor was given to IMAC by CEMEFI.org (Mexican Center for Philanthropy) for working with orphans, workshops for family values, and other philanthropic activities.
* Locations worldwide where Spanish language is spoken: Mexico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Argentina, Chile, and Spain.
* We offer different promotions for our Spanish courses in several of our locations, choose yours!
* IMAC Spanish Language Programs in Guadalajara, Mexico has been accredited by the Instituto Cervantes as an Associated Center, and it is now designated as an official test center for the DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) official exam.
Have you booked with IMAC Spanish Language Programs? Please share your experience and submit your review.