Since 1997, Descent has built its reputation on delivering uncompromising service in luxury ski chalets and summer villas.
Descent operates the most exclusive luxury ski chalets in the world, and specialises in bringing five-star service into the chalet environment. We offer the facilities of the finest hotels with the space and privacy that they cannot hope to provide. Our levels of comfort and personal service are unmatched.
Luxury service for uncompromising individuals
Because our guests have an expectation for the finer things in life, our priority is to select professional, service-orientated people who have experience in the hospitality industry at the highest level. We look for people who are passionate about quality service and keen to continue to provide this but whilst enjoying the significant benefits of working in the Alps.
Who we look for:
You need to be a motivated individual who has energy and drive, is able to adapt swiftly to the demands of our guests and can think fast on their feet. You need to be a team player, dedicated to customer service and committed to providing the very best experience for our guests.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and you will also benefit from our excellent training, delivered by leaders in their field:
* Greycoat Academy, the leading specialist in training of butlers and housekeepers for domestic service will train our Managers and Assistant Managers. On successful completion of a 3 day course in a country house in the UK, where we cover all aspects of service in a Descent chalet, you will be awarded a Greycoat Chalet Certificate.
* Norland College, the most respected childcare training since 1892, will deliver a full day of training to equip you with the skills to ensure our little guests can have a great holiday in a safe environment.
* Herbert Berger, Michelin-starred chef of One Lombard Street in the City of London will provide training in his kitchens for all Descent chefs
* Training continues in the Alps with further training in Descent standards and procedures and thorough driver?s training delivered by experienced police driver trainers.
Our salary package further includes:
* A very competitive salary
* Excellent accommodation with meals provided
* A stunning work environment in the most luxurious chalets in unique locations in the Alps
* The opportunity to work with the best teams across the Alps
* Career progression with our sister company Botiga or with summer opportunities in our coastal villas in glamorous locations like St Tropez or Provence
* Transport to and from London to resort
* Winter travel and health insurance
* Free ski/board and boot hire
* Ski pass
* Stylish uniform
Please note that applicants must be resident in the UK and have a NI number and UK bank account. To apply please see the job description pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information call +33 4 79 00 09 95.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Have you booked with DESCENT? Please share your experience and submit your review.