Cafeteratours in Columbia
Cafeteratours features typical holiday villas in the Coffee Zone as well as self-catering holiday homes which are rented directly from the owners. All of the vacation villas advertised are beautifully furnished and include a private swimming pool and jacuzzi.
All of our villas and self catering holiday homes are situated in the middle of the Coffee Zone with direct access to the most important attractions. Of these attractions travelers are given the opportunity to visit the following;
* Santa Rosa Termales: thermal hot springs where travelers are able to relax amongst scenic waterfalls and lagoons
* Parque del Café: Famous park which shows the culture and customs of coffee
* Panaca: National Park presenting the agricultural/cultural side of the Coffee Zone
* Balsaje: Relaxing attraction where tourists are given the opportunity to float downstream on a raft made entirely out of local bamboo
* Los Nevados Natural Park: Impressive Andean landscapes crowned by snowy peaks
* Cabalgata: Riding of horses across open plains while taking in the beautiful surroundings and sunset
* Hiking: Trips to a variety of destinations catering to all levels of difficulty
* Flora and Fauna: Bird and butterfly viewing which gives tourists an opportunity to observe the local species
* Farm visits: Trips set up to give the chance for travelers to learn and understand the process of the region’s most valued resource, coffee.
* Pereira, one of the capital cities in the coffee triangle boasts an international airport, good restaurants, a modern commercial zone, museums and a privileged climate.
If you like adventure, history, beautiful landscapes or just want to relax, unwind, and sit back with a good book and an enriching cup of “Colombia’s finest” Caferatours is the tour company for you. Our international staff has a great deal of experience in putting together a package that is both unique and suited specifically to your individual desires. We look forward to helping you put together your upcoming Colombian experience!
Have you booked with Cafeteratours? Please share your experience and submit your review.